On April 3rd, 2014, Charlie Singh’s restaurant, Sweet Basil, caught fire. ACT was there to help put his world back together. Watch the video above to hear why Singh chose ACT for fire and water restoration services, to learn about the process that followed and to gain great advice about the necessities of disaster preparedness.
Charlie Singh

Fire restoration at Sweet Basil

Maureen Sageser was looking to buy a house. The house had “great bones,” there was just one problem. The house was heavily infused with cigarette smoke. After meeting with a few different company’s, ACT was the only one that would guarantee there would be no smell when they were complete — or they would keep coming back! Watch the video above to learn more about ACT’s smoke restoration process and why Sageser was so impressed with the service she received that she said she would “highly-recommend ACT” to anyone needing restoration services.
Maureen Sageser

Household Smoke Damage Repair

Debbie Kennedy

Chief Executive Officer, Wichita Children's Home