Pro-Grade Dryer Vent Cleaning
Rule #1: Always Keep Your Socks Dry
When you’re accustomed to cleaning up storm damage, extreme water damage and even fire and smoke damage, your everyday dryer vent cleaning is no problem.
A clogged dryer vent not only means your appliance isn’t operating at its peak efficiency, it also poses a safety risk in the form of potential fires.
Let the professionals at ACT be your dryer vent cleaning solution. Using pro-grade equipment our experienced technicians will check that all parts are functioning properly and eradicate any potentially flammable loose debris causing blockage.
More than 15,000 dryer fires occur each year throughout North America
Clothes dryers account for the largest share of appliance fires. According to the National Fire Protection Association, the leading cause of dryer fires is lack of regular maintenance. In fact, of the approximate 15,000 fires, 80 percent are caused by clogged dryer vents — resulting in 15 deaths and 400 injuries on average annually.
Dryer vents should be cleaned at least once a year to keep the air in your home clean, reduce fire hazards and ensure the continued safe and efficient operation of your dryer.
Simple Steps To Protect Your Home From A Dryer Fire
- Ensure outside vent cap operates properly and flaps open freely
- Clean lint trap before every use, never operate without lint trap
- Ensure dryer duct is properly installed and free of kinks
- Clean dryer duct at least two times a year for maximum airflow
- Replace duct every two to three years
- Use vacuum attachment to remove excess lint within dryer cavity
Look For Our Specials
Follow us on Facebook and sign up for our e-newsletter for tips and special offers.